STOP Paying Too Much! START Saving Money Today!
Credit card companies make extra money from garages that don’t have the time or resources to evaluate their fees. Fortunately, Chris Duty connected with Jackie and increased his bottom line.
“Back in July 2020, our company decided to make a change in merchant services. We switched to CoCard. Since we made the switch, we have saved over $1,900. The process was simple and the customer service has been outstanding.” – Chris Duty, Duty Tire & Service Center
CoCard is different.
Our reps are local and don’t hide behind a 1-800 number.
- Complimentary cost analysis for all ASTA members.
- Single point of contact – Jackie Inscore, a Garner native and Clayton resident
- The option to cover processing fees yourself or pass them onto your customer.
- Credit card terminal provided at no cost to the merchant (and no, we don’t increase our rates to pay for it!)
- Virtual terminals, online invoicing, mobile solutions and more